Airspy R2 is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz of spectrum anywhere between 24MHz and 1.8GHz – and even beyond with extensions. It is the only high performance wide band receiver solution in the market that’s yet affordable.
- Continuous 24 – 1800 MHz native RX range, down to DC with the SpyVerter option
- 3.5 dB NF between 42 and 1002 MHz
- Tracking RF filters
- 35dBm IIP3 RF front end
- 12bit ADC @ 20 MSPS (80dB Dynamic Range, 64dB SNR, 10.4 ENOB)
- 10MSPS IQ output
- Experimental 2.5MSPS IQ output for low power devices (Raspberry Pi, Odroid, etc.)
- Up to 80 MSPS when using custom firmware
- Cortex M4F @ up to 204MHz with Multi Core support (dual M0)
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- 1 RTC clock (for packet time-stamping)
- External clock input (10 MHz to 100 MHz via MCX connector) – Ideal for phase coherent radios
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view with up to 9MHz alias/image free
- IQ or Real, 16bit fixed or 32bit float output streams
- No IQ imbalance, DC offset or 1/F noise at the center of the spectrum that plagues all the other SDRs
- Extension ports: 16 x SGPIO
- 1 x RF Input (SMA connector, 15kV ESD protection)
- 1 x RF Output (Loopthrough, U-FL, 15kV ESD protection)
- 2 x High Speed ADC inputs (up to 80 MSPS, U-FL, DC coupled)
- 4.5v software switched Bias-Tee to power LNA’s and up/down-converters
- 8 x programmable high speed gpio’s up to 100MHzv
- 3 x programmable synchronized clock outputs up to 160MHz
- 1 x core CPU clock output
- 1 x reset pin
- 2 x regulated +5.0 and +3.3v pins
- 1 x JTAG header
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Better USB noise immunity
- Better ESD protection on VUSB
- Better ESD protection on the RF input
- Added ESD protection on the dual High Speed ADC inputs
- Better RF Shielding
- Better RF Filtering
- Replaced the micro USB connector with a custom designed, more robust, 4 through hole points model
- Better thermal stability
- Better compatibility with the SpyVerter
- Airspy R2 *1
- Micro USB*1
I am very satisfied. Recommending to everyone who want to make step forward from RTL-SDR dongle.
My old PC intel Pentium Dual-Core E5300/2.6Ghz CPU can run it only on 2.5 MSPS, While New i7 4790 is brilliant on 10 MSPS. One must be very careful with USB noise. I strongly recommend using several ferrite cores at both ends of USB cable in order to suppress the noise from PC. Also put the Airspy away from PC as much as possible. (The length of USB cable is limiting factor here).
In this world so many promises are made.... and often they are not kept.
This product delivers. It is as advertised. It does what they said it would do and very well.
Thankyou all that persevered to bring this product to market.
I give it a 100% recommendation.