Iteaduino ADK Main Board is based on Android Open Accessory Development Kit(ADK). Using this ADK Main Board you can build your own mobile accessories. Open Source Android development platform and Iteaduino ADK Main Board is an ideal solution for mobile based Home Automation.
Iteaduino ADK will make Android devices interact with the physical world. As an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash. On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles
- Android Open Accessories development Kit (ADK) compatible
- Supports Android v2.3.4 and above devices
- Works with Android Debug Bridge (ADB) using MicroBridge
- Supports Android v1.5 and above devices
- Arduino Mega 2560 compatible (256K Flash MCU)
- Simply works like an Arduino Mega with an integrated USB Shield
- 56 Digital IOs,16 Analog inputs1,4 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART),1 Hardware TWI (I2C),1 Hardware SPI (up to 8Mbps)
- On board USB host(MAX3421)
- On board USB slave(ATMega8U2) and ISP breakout
- Build-in 5V-2A switched power regulator (input range 7V - 23V)
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|I/O Operation Level||
|Board Size||102mm x 54mm|