Iteaduino-BT is an Arduino compatible board with a master/slave Bluetooth Module HC-05. It based on Arduino UNO/Duemilanove, 100% compatible with its existing program and shields, but with the bluetooth wireless funcion. The power consumption is about 50% of the original Arduino boards.
- Design for Bluetooth communication
- Compatible with Arduino UNO/Duemilanove pins, holes and dimensions
- Wide range external input from 7~23V DC
- Pins out for Sensor and Servo
- 3.3V/5V Operating Voltage selection
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents including correcting errors in the documents, add more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|I/O Operation Level||
|Board Size||75mm x 57mm|
- Great way to add bluetooth to your Arduino project Review by Scott
Value Quality Price
- Excellent card, horrible documentation Review by Benjamin
Price Value Quality
- Its price is reasonable, lower that Wifi, Ethernet or ZigBee.
- It does not require to load any library so it takes 0Kb on the 32Kb and leaves plenty of bytes for your program.
- It uses a standard serial port so it is very easy to use.
- It does not use any digital nor analog I/O so you can put any shield on top of it.
- You can use a wide range external input from 7~23V DC (External 7V, 9V, 12V, 24V or USB 5V).
- It has extra pins out for anything you need (I use them to connect to a digital camera).
- So far it’s been 100% compatible with official Arduino UNO.
Once you know how to use it, it is really great. I use it with my Android phone.
I wrote a blog post to configure it : http://techwatch.keeward.com/geeks-and-nerds/how-to-configure-and-use-an-iteaduino-bt/ (Posted on 8/10/2012)