This service provides quick and high quality framed SMT Stencil. It adopts Laser Cut technology and has much better performance than chemically etched stencil.
- Advatages of laser cut:
- Smooth internal pad walls
- Higher Aperture consistency
- High Pad positional accuracy.
- Stencil to PCB registration (caused by film distortion)
- No chemicals – Environmentally friendly process.
- Drastic reduction in print rejects
- Clean and exact printing image of the solder paste
About lead time, if your file meets our requirement and we get your confirmation on the file which we have sent to you, a stencil will be finished within 24 hours and will be processed and shipped within 2 business days (Excluding the Chinese Festival).
Thickness of the foil is not optional when you purchase this service. But it does not mean that all stencils come with foils of the same thickness. We determine the most suitable thickness according to the pad size before fabrication. And we will inform you its thickness when we send an email to you regarding the final file.
- We accept following files: 1.Gerber file2. CAD file (.DWG)
- No limitation on panelizing
Limitation on PCB size:
|Frame Dimension||Effective Dimension|
How to upload Gerber file in your order
1. After you pay the SMT laser cut service successfully, please enter my account to check the status of your order list.
2. Click “View Order” to enter your order and upload your Gerber file. Please note that file must be compressed in zip or rar format, and less than 2MB.
You can upload several Gerber files in a same SMT laser cut service by choosing different parameters of QTY. For example, if you have purchased three SMT laser cut prototyping service, you can upload a Gerber for one of them, and another Gerber for the other two of them.
Your effort will be helpful to make orders processed smoothly and accurately.
In fact, you can refer to the Self-help PCB service instruction, as they are sharing the same uploading mechanism. Please visit this blog here: http://blog.iteadstudio.com/self-help-pcb-service-instruction/
Video tutorial here:
|Frame Type||Mesh Mout Frame|