W5500 Ethernet shield is a WIZnet W5500 breakout board with POE and Micro-SD designed for Arduino platform. 5V/3.3V compatible operation voltage level makes it compatible with Arduino boards, leafmaple, and other Arduino compatible board.
WIZnet`s Hardwired TCP/IP is the market-proven technology that supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP,IGMP, and PPPoE protocols. W5500 embeds the 32Kbyte internal memory buffer for the Ethernet packet processing. If you use W5500, you can implement the Ethernet application just by adding the simple socket program. It’s faster and easier way rather than using any other Embedded Ethernet solution. Users can use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously.
- 3.3/5V level
- On-board micro SD card slot
- Support Endspan and Midspan Modes POE by adding SPD8001 PD module to this shield
- Supports following Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100-based)
- Not support IP Fragmentation
|PCB size||83.82mm X 57.91mm X 1.6mm|
|Power supply||5V DC|
|Input voltage VinH(Target voltage=3.3V)||3||3.3||3.6||V|
|Input voltage VinH(Target voltage=5V)||4.5||5||5.5||V|
|Input voltage VinL||-0.3||0||0.5||V|
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Board Size||83.82mm X 57.91mm X 1.6mm|