Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V1.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM900 quad-band GSM/GPRS module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
Compatibility with Raspberry Pi B+
This Add-on is blocked by the Ethernet port, but it doesn't affect the compatibility of the Raspberry Pi B+ interface.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Board Size||73.8mm X 70mm X 1.6mm|
|Operation Level||Digital 3.3V|