New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system. Sonoff is a universal switch for your smart home system to remotely turn on/off appliances.
Sonoff Dual is a 2-channel WiFi based wireless smart switch that can connect and control two home appliances or electrical devices independently. This simply means 1 Sonoff Dual equals to 2 Sonoff basic switches! Sonoff Dual inherites Sonoff Basic switch’s advantages such as easy installation and operation, quick WiFi access, remote control through APP EweLink.
In the application eWeLink, available on both iOS and Android, customers can independently turn on/off each of the two connected devices. But the button on Sonoff Dual is not an ON/OFF switch, it is only for long press to enter WiFi pairing state. Customers can set single/repeat/countdown timing schedules to turn on/off at a specified time, and also share to others so that they can control together.
Check out the amazing features of this product below:
- Remote turn on/off through the APP EweLink
- Independently control devices in APP EweLink
- Supports fast configure SSID and password connection through EweLink
- Supports auto-connect to server, register and update device status
- Supports tracking device status on EweLink
- Supports setting countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Voltage range: 90-250V AC
- Max current: 16A(2 devices),10A(1 device)
- Max Wattage: 3500W(2 device) / 2200W(1 device)
- Enclosure Dimensions: 114*52*32mm
- Color: White
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
Download Related CE/ RoHS Certificate and Report.
For technical support, please go to Itead smart home forum
DocumentsPlease visit our wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Works With Google Nest||Yes|
|Works With Amazon Alexa||No|