Home automation is "The Internet of Things". It simply means the way all devices or appliances are networked together to provide customers with a seamless control over their home equipment.
Sonoff is an affordable device that provides customers with smart home control. It is a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the APP eWeLink. The cloud server of Sonoff RF is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff RF makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, customers can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The APP eWeLink enables users to control appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- Sonoff RF *1
- Screw *4
- Sonoff RF contains 433Mhz RF receiver,
- Customers need to buy an extra RF remote controller to control the product locally.
Check out the amazing features of Sonoff RF below:
- Supports WiFi network.
- Supports 433MHz RF remote.
- Supports status tracking: home appliances status is timely provided to the eWeLink.
- Supports remote turn on or off for added devices.
- Supports Max 8 timing tasks for each added device.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches one smart phone.
- Easy installation and handling
- Can be activated immediately
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Power: 2200 watts
- Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Color: White
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
For technical support, please go to Itead smart home forum
|Works With Google Nest||Yes|
|Works With Amazon Alexa||Yes|