New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system
Sonoff is a universal swich for your smart home system to remotely and automately turn on/off any appliances. Work with the Sonoff SC, you can make it more smart. Learn more about Sonoff SC HERE.
Sonoff TH10/TH16 is a smart switch version of Sonoff which can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH device supports two current supply specifications: 10A or 16A.
Sonoff TH 10/16 supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of the environment fall within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH 10/16 supports three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors, mentioned below:
- AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
An important feature of Sonoff TH 10/16 is that it can work as a Sonoff when not connected to sensors. But compared to Sonoff, Sonoff TH10/TH16 is safer, larger in size, emits lower radiation, and easy to operate.
Most importantly, with the latest eWeLink mobile application, customers can create a series of simple conditional statement (Smart Scene). This means users can use Sonoff TH10 or Sonoff TH16 with AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11 sensor to collect temperature/humidity data, which can be shared to some ITEAD smart home devices, such as Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, smart socket etcetera. Thus, other devices set up a temperature/humidity condition to turn on/off connected appliances. This is called Smart Scene (see below pic). This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system and many other appliances.
We are selling two kinds of sensors: AM2301 and DS18B20(measures temperature only). We've customized an interface for Sonoff TH10/TH16 to easily connect with the sensor-just plug and play. Note that the sensor should be plugged before power up. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor in power on state. Furthermore, AM2301 is non-waterproof, while DS18B20 is waterproof.
- Input voltage: 90~ 250V AC
- Input current: Max 10A /16A
- Power: 2200W(10A) /3500W(16A)
- Supports fast configure SSID and password connection through EweLink
- Supports automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Supports tracking device status and timely remote control through EweLink
- Supports countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity display
- Supports 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11)
- Supports presetting temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Support group management, smart scene
- Sonoff TH10: IM160712001
- Sonoff TH16: IM160712002
- Sonoff TH sensor-AM2301: IM160712004
- Sonoff TH sensor-DS18B20 : IM160712003
Download Related CE/ RoHS Certificate and Report.
For technical support, please go to Itead smart home forum
DocumentsPlease visit our wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Works With Google Nest||Yes|
|Works With Amazon Alexa||Yes|