433Mhz RF receiver
433Mhz RF receiver module is a low power consumption, high sensitivity radio receiver module. It uses internal software decoding and comes with data decoding circuit, no additional circuit needed to realize signal input and data output. Developers can simply develop wireless communication function through this module.
Go shopping RF receiver-433Mhz (SKU:IM160127001)
- Input voltage range: 3.3V~5.0V
- Low power consumption: 5V @433.92M, 3.8mA~6mA
- Working frequency: 433.92M（can customize to 315M,390M,418M, etc.）
- Modulation: ASK
- Output mode: L mode(input valid signal , output corresponding signal. Valid signal disappear, it auto stop output)
- Support multiple controller, such as controller with chip PT2260，PT2262，PT2264，EV1527, etc.
- Good local oscillator radiation suppression, no interfering when single transmit and multiple receive
|Pin Index||Pin Name||Description|
|7||D3||Data output (low default, active Hight)|
|8||D2||Data output (low default, active Hight)|
|9||D1||Data output (low default, active Hight)|
|10||D0||Data output (low default, active Hight)|
|12||SW||Button pin, active LOW|
|13||LED||Led pin, active high|
- Pairing: press SW button for 2s, indicator led turns on to enter into pairing mode; release the button, indicator led turns off. Press one of the buttons on RF remote(one button every time), indicator led flashes 4 times every 300ms, which means paired successfully, saved value of the button and exited pairing mode.
- Output: press a successfully paired button to receive valid data, indicator led will be on for 200ms, data port (corresponding one in D0~D3) will be leveled up for 200ms.
- Clear: press SW for 8s, indicator led will be on at 2s and off at 8s. All pairing codes will be cleared, all buttons will be invalid.