This page serves for the images download. Images in this page all can be installed in the products such as IBox, Iteaduino Plus, ITEAD Core A20. Installing these images, you need some tools to help you burn them into your device. You can find the images installation tutorial in this link. http://blog.iteadstudio.com/ibox-upgrade-guide-phoenixsuit-tool-2/
|Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity||Cal/xee/cm/℃/cm|
|Hot Foming Temp||℃||140-180|
|Hot Deformation Temp||℃||100|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||Cm/cm/℃||6*10-5|
Win32 Disk Imager
This program is designed to write a raw disk image to a removable device or backup a removable device to a raw image file. It is very useful for embedded development, namely Arm development projects (Android, Ubuntu on Arm, etc). Anyone is free to branch and modify this program.
You can download from SourceForge
LiveSuit / PhoenixSuit
LiveSuit is developed by Allwinner as a installation application for Microsoft Windows/Linux/MAC to flash the NAND for Allwinner chips. For more information, you can refer to http://linux-sunxi.org/LiveSuit
You can download here
- 1. We offer several download links here in case one of them doesn't work for you.
- 2. Default account and password to login system：
- Admin: root , Password: root
- Common User: itead, Password: itead
- added SPI driver;
- integrated Itead SDK 2.9,for details, please visit https://github.com/itead/sdk/;
- compiled NAND driver as module, and does not load automatically, which fixed the bug that damaged NAND Android image after booting up from the SD card;
- cancelled SD card expansion script running automatically, if expansion is needed, please type the following code manually:
ITEAD OS 2.1.1 for A20 SD Card (2G) Download 2 (Recommend)
ITEAD OS 2.1.1 for A20 SD Card (1G) Download 3 (Recommend)
ITEAD OS 2.0.4 for A10 SD Card (1G) Download 4 (Recommend)
A20 (2G) MD5: 48547400DA5A5D4B52606C990E239A74
A20 (1G) MD5: 715E75ADFD00939591F25A6DAFCB1B78
- Support SPI driver;
- Integrated Itead SDK 2.9.6 (every new image will be integrated with the newest SDK),for details, please visit https://github.com/itead/sdk/;
- Support NAND driver;
- Support Images uploading to NAND from SD card, please type the following code(run commands as root user):
cd /root/itead-nand-install ./itead-nand-install.sh
- You can complete the installation according to the notice in script. It costs tens of minutes to do installing, please be patient.
- If you can't launch system from NandFlash after installation, please try lunbuntu system. You can use PhoenixSuite to burn the image into Nand and then run the installation commands again. Please refer to http://cubian.org/2014/06/30/troubleshooting-nandinstall-on-a20/ , it will help your solve the problems you meet during the installation.
- Support SD card capacity expansion. If expansion is needed, please type the following code manually:
cd /root/ /etc/resize.sh # You will be asked to reboot! After reboot, please continue to the next command. cd /root/ /etc/resize.sh # After the command, the SD card expansion succeeds
- Support 1000M-Ethernet
- This image supports both 100M and 1000M Ethernet. The default set is 1000M-Ethernet.
- Switch to 100M-Ethernet, the command is
sudo itead-ethernet emac
- Switch to 1000M-Ethernet, the command is
sudo itead-ethernet gmac
- Changes take effect after system restarts.
- Please note that Iteaduino plus only supports 100M-Ethernet, you need to switch to 100M-Ethernet mode when you use it in your projects.
- In ITEAD-OS, sometimes segment fault appears when spi_sun7i.ko is reloaded after uninstalling.
- Set up the ITEAD-OS from SD card by using EVB+AW204X Core, if you meet the problem of network connection fail, you'd better turn off the power, wait a second, then power the EVB again. Please note that pressing reset button doesn't help to solve this problem.
This image is a customized Android 4.2 for ITEAD Core A20. Installing this image in Core A20, you can get a real android mini pc and realize all features of android 4.2.
- Support both ITEAD Core A20 1G and 2G versions
Based on Linaro 12.11 Precise Pangolin,
Linux 3.4.67+ with various modules,
FBTURBO driver with G2D for X11 / 2D acceleration,
OpenGL ES. 2.0,
Support for Cedar / CedarX included,
HW Accelerated XBMC 12.2 with OpenGL ES 2.0 + Librhybris / CedarX
Selectable resolution 720p / 1080p via boot.scr,
Reseverd 128MB for Mali400 and 128MB for G2D,
HDMI Audio Output,
Fastest libiteadIO – GPIO Speed to 1.1MHz
This image is original from Hans de Goede https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux-sunxi/PLgUj-KefKQ
You can download the image from http://ubuntuone.com/3hcPtqWMZOTkMJSsge6Lmu
If the above link does not work, try http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdyvTi7