RoyalTek REB-5216 is the GPS module of CSR SiRFstarVTM .The module is powered by latest CSR SiRFstarVTM 5e-based chip, multi-GNSS platform and able to track GPS and Glonass constellation at the same time. With RoyalTek proprietary navigation technology that provides you stable and accurate navigation data. The suitable form factor and miniature design is the best choice to be embedded in a device such as portable navigation device, personal locator, speed camera detector and vehicle locator.
Go shopping Mini Locator (IM160118001)
|PCB size||30mm X 35mm X 1.6mm|
- 52 track verification channels.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, SBAS.
- Support client-based and server-based SiRF InstantFixTM Extended Ephemeris (EE).
- Embedded CGEE / SGEE (With back-end server support) to speed up TTFF performance.
- Small form factor with embedded SiRF Star V technology.
- Active jammer removal(GPS/GLO DSP CW and Tone Cancelling).
- Excellent sensitivity for urban canyon and foliage environments.
|Input voltage VinH(Target Voltage = 3.3V )||3||3.3||3.6||V|
|Input voltage VinH(Target Voltage = 5V )||4.5||5||5.5||V|
|Input voltage VinL||-0.3||0||0.5||V|
- VCC: 5V power supply
- RXD: Data in pin of serial port
- TXD: Data out pin of serial port
- 1PPS: This pin provides one pulse-per-second output from the board, which is synchronized to GPS time. 200ms active high.
- VBAT: This is the battery backup input that powers supply the Hibernate mode when main power is removed. It’s will keep the Warm start and Hot start function work well. The supply voltage should be between 2.8V and 3.3V.
The default voltage level of RXD and TXD pins is 5V, if you need 3.3V level, please remove the 0R resistor on R2, and short out the resistor on R1.