Sonoff 4CH is an ESP8285 WiFi module based 4 channel (4-way) WiFi wireless switch. Sonoff 4CH supports to connect and control 4 home appliances, which can be turned on/off separately by the buttons or iOS and Android APP EweLink.Owning a Sonoff 4CH means you have 4 Sonoff basic WiFi switches integrate together.
The enclosure supports din-rail mount! A DIN rail is a metal rail of a standard type widely used for mounting circuit breakers and industrial control equipment inside equipment racks. These products are typically made from cold rolled carbon steel sheet with a zinc-plated or chromated bright surface finish.
Sonoff 4CH belongs to Sonoff family, definitely, it bears all the functions basic Sonoff has. In EweLink, you can remote turn on/off from anywhere at any time, set single/repeat/countdown timing schedules to turn on/off at a specified time, share to others so that they can control together.
Sonoff 4CH is hacker-friendly! You can flash external firmware!
Go shopping Sonoff 4CH(SKU:IM160913003)
- Support independently turn on/off 4 home appliances
- Support to control home appliances by local toggle buttons or APP
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support countdown timing and schedule timing
- Support one-key sharing device to other user
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Power: 2200W
- Humidity: 5%-95%
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Working Temp: ﹣20℃-75℃
- Max soldering temperature: 260℃
L-In: Input LIVE
Button of CH1 is also WiFi pairing button. Press and hold it until LED flash into pairing state.
L1,L2,L3,L4 port respectively connects to LIVE of channel 1, channel 2, channel 3, channel 4.
You can randomly connects to any of the five N port and 5 GND port for your device.
• 802.11 b/g/n
• Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
• Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
• Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
• A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
• WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
• Support cloud OTA upgrade
• Support STA/AP/STA + AP mode
• Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
• Other parameters are as follows
|Wireless Parameter||Wireless standard||802.11 b/g/n|
|Frequency range||2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)|
|Hardware Parameter||Data port||UART/I2C|
|Operating voltage||3.0~3.6V(recommend 3.3V)|
|Operating current||Average： 80mA|
|Operating Humidity||5%-90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Software Parameter||Wireless network mode||station/softAP/SoftAP+station|
|Firmware upgration||Local serial programming/Cloud Upgrade/Host download programming|
|Software development||Support secondary development|
|Network protocols||IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP|
|User configuration||cloud server, Android/iOS APP|
Product Size: (L)14.5*(W)9.5*(H)4cm
Features wanted, bug report and discuss in Itead Smart Home Forum