Sonoff is a low-cost, affordable device that help you to step into the amazing smart home.It is a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to appliances of different types and brands. Sonoff transmits data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App eWeLink on your smart phone. The server of Sonoff is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff makes all your home appliances smart, as long as your phone has network you can remotely control your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain a carefree life. Note: this Sonoff version has 433Mhz RF remote function, but the RF remote controller is not included the package.
You can download the APP eWeLink in Apple App Store for iOS version and in Google Play for Android version. It supports 2G/3G/4G/WiFi network.
Go Shopping Sonoff RF(SKU;IM151116003)
- Supports 433MHz RF remote.
- Supports status tracking, home appliances status timely feedback to your App.
- Supports remotely turn on or off added devices.
- Supports single/repeat/countdown timing tasks.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches in one account.
- Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably.
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200 watts
- Dimensions: (L)88*(W)38*(H)23mm
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
433MHz RF Remote
The Sonoff RF and Slampher has 433Mhz RF receiver inside, then you can pair them with the RF Remote controller.
How to pair? Quickly press "SET" button on Sonoff RF and Slampher twice, the red LED on Sonoff RF/Slampher will flash one time, then press one of the ABCD buttons on the controller once for a few seconds to pair with. If you pair it with A, then you can press A to turn on/off your device.
To clear the 433MHz RF pairing, you'll need to fast press the"SET" button on Sonoff RF/Slampher 3 times. If you short press the “SET” button, it will become a switch button, with it you can turn ON/OFF the appliance/light bulb.
Open a ticket in Itead Smart Home Forum to request feature, report bug or discuss.