Sonoff TH(Temperature Humidity) is a Sonoff version that can monitor real-time temperature and humidity through the APP eWeLink. It supports to preset a temperature and humidity range, when the temperature and humidity of the environment falls into the range, it will automatically turn on or turn off connected devices. This module is perfect to connect with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, etc. Please note that this version does not have 433 RF function.
Sonoff is a cost effective, smart home solution which is designed and produced by ITEAD. It is a low-cost solution that helps you to step into the amazing smart home. Sonoff smart home series are based on WiFi that can connect to home appliances of different types and brands. Sonoff transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi router, which enables customers to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the iOS/ Android mobile application eWeLink. eWeLink server is Amazon AWS global server, it is safe and globally deployed.
Go shopping Sonoff TH(SKU:IM160315001)
Note: this Sonoff TH is an old version that has stopped selling, please order the latest, powerful version Sonoff TH10/TH16.
- Support 90~250V AC power supply.
- Support checking real time temperature and humidity.
- Support preset temperature and humidity range to turn on/off devices.
- Support fast configure SSID and password through APP.
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP.
- Support setting single/repeat/countdown timing tasks.
• 802.11 b / g / n
• Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
• Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
• Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
• A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
• WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
• Support cloud OTA upgrade
• Support STA / AP / STA + AP mode
• UART, I2C, PWM, GPIO
• Deep sleep maintain current is 10 uA, shutdown current is less than 5 uA
• Wake-up, connect and transfer data packets in 2 ms
• Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
• Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ - 125 ℃
• Other parameters are as follows
|Wireless Parameter||Wireless standard||802.11 b/g/n|
|Frequency range||2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)|
|Hardware Parameter||Data port||UART/I2C|
|Operating voltage||3.0~3.6V(recommend 3.3V)|
|Operating current||Average： 80mA|
|Storage temperature||Room temperature|
|Software Parameter||Wireless network mode||station/softAP/SoftAP+station|
|Firmware upgration||Local serial programming/Cloud Upgrade/Host download programming|
|Software development||Support secondary development|
|Network protocols||IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP|
|User configuration||cloud server, Android/iOS APP|
|Power supply voltage||AC||90||-||250||V|
|Power supply voltage for VDD||VDD||3.0||3.3||3.6||V|
|Operation current for VDD||IDD||-||-||290||mA|
|Pin Index||Pin Name||Description|
|1||DHT11||Temp.&Hum sensor pin|
|5||3V3||WIFI power supply|