4-20mA Sensor Brick
4~20mA Sensor Brick is a module that can be used to test electronic current loop from 4mA to 20mA and support type2,3,4 current output. With a 5V to 24V DC-DC power boost convertor, its max current output can be 150mA, which can be for equipment use.
- Compatible with the mainstream 2.54 and 4-pin Grove interface in market
- Compatible with type2,3,4 electronic current loop
- With use of M4 standard fixed holes, compatible with M4-standard kits such as Lego and Makeblock.
|PCB size||40.6mm X 29mm X 1.6mm|
|Power supply||5V DC|
|Compatible interfaces||2.54 4-pin interface and 4-pin Grove interface(1)|
|Input measurement current||4||-||20||mA|
The relationship between output voltage and input current in channel 1,2
Output voltage V= 100 * I * 2
- 1.When access in type2,3 electronic current loop, please connect the jumper of JP1 or JP2, both 1In- and 2In- is equal to connecting ground, 1In+ and 2In+ are connected with the current pins to be measured.
- 2.When access in type4 current loop, connect the input end to 1In+ or 2In+, the output end to 1In- or 2In-, and plug out the jumper of JP1 or JP2 simultaneously.