BTBee is an easy-to-use Bluetooth SPP module compatible with existing Xbee sockets, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.
The HC-06 Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).It even has the smallest footprint as small as 12.7mmx27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation
- 3.3V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Bee compatible headers
- Default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.Default PINCODE:1234.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.