Difference between revisions of "Download"
m (→IBOX / Iteaduino Plus)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==IBOX / Iteaduino Plus==
==IBOX / Iteaduino Plus==
Revision as of 10:13, 2 December 2014
IBOX / Iteaduino Plus
- Win32 Disk Imager
This program is designed to write a raw disk image to a removable device or backup a removable device to a raw image file. It is very useful for embedded development, namely Arm development projects (Android, Ubuntu on Arm, etc). Anyone is free to branch and modify this program.
You can download from SourceForge
- LiveSuit / PhoenixSuit
LiveSuit is developed by Allwinner as a installation application for Microsoft Windows/Linux/MAC to flash the NAND for Allwinner chips. For more information, you can refer to http://linux-sunxi.org/LiveSuit
You can download here
- added SPI driver;
- integrated Itead SDK 2.9,for details, please visit https://github.com/itead/sdk/;
- compiled NAND driver as module, and does not load automatically, which fixed the bug that damaged NAND Android image after booting up from the SD card;
- cancelled SD card expansion script running automatically, if expansion is needed, please type the following code manually:
- ITEAD OS 2.1.1 for A20 SD Card (1G) Download 1
- ITEAD OS 2.1.1 for A20 SD Card (1G) Download 2
- ITEAD OS 2.1.1 for A20 SD Card (1G) Download 3
Note: we offer several download links here in case one of them doesn't work for you.
cd /root/itead-nand-install ./itead-nand-install.sh
- You can complete the installation according to the notice in script. It costs tens of minutes to do installing, please be patient.
- If you can't launch system from NandFlash after installation, please try lunbuntu system. You can use PhoenixSuite to burn the image into Nand and then run the installation commands again. Please refer to http://cubian.org/2014/06/30/troubleshooting-nandinstall-on-a20/ , it will help your solve the problems you meet during the installation.
- Support SD card capacity expansion. If expansion is needed, please type the following code manually:
cd /root/ /etc/resize.sh # You will be asked to reboot! After reboot, please continue to the next command. cd /root/ /etc/resize.sh # After the command, the SD card expansion succeeds
This image is a customized Android 4.2 for ITEAD Core A20. Installing this image in Core A20, you can get a real android mini pc and realize all features of android 4.2.
- Support both ITEAD Core A20 1G and 2G versions
- Based on Linaro 12.11 Precise Pangolin,
- Linux 3.4.67+ with various modules,
- FBTURBO driver with G2D for X11 / 2D acceleration,
- OpenGL ES. 2.0,
- Support for Cedar / CedarX included,
- HW Accelerated XBMC 12.2 with OpenGL ES 2.0 + Librhybris / CedarX
- Selectable resolution 720p / 1080p via boot.scr,
- Reseverd 128MB for Mali400 and 128MB for G2D,
- HDMI Audio Output,
- Other optimalizations,
- Fastest libiteadIO – GPIO Speed to 1.1MHz
This image is original from Hans de Goede https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux-sunxi/PLgUj-KefKQ
You can download the image from http://ubuntuone.com/3hcPtqWMZOTkMJSsge6Lmu
If the above link does not work, try http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdyvTi7