Difference between revisions of "Iteaduino ADK"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 05:51, 19 May 2014
Iteaduino ADK Main Board is based on Android Open Accessory Development Kit(ADK). Using this ADK Main Board you can build your own mobile accessories. Open Source Android development platform and Iteaduino ADK Main Board is an ideal solution for mobile based Home Automation.
Iteaduino ADK will make Android devices interact with the physical world. As an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash. On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles.
What is Android Open Accessory Development Kit?
The Android 3.1 platform (also backported to Android 2.3.4) introduces Android Open Accessory support, which allows external USB hardware (an Android USB accessory) to interact with an Android-powered device in a special "accessory" mode. When an Android-powered powered device is in accessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powers the bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts as the device.
Android USB accessories are specifically designed to attach to Android-powered devices and adhere to a simple protocol (Android accessory protocol) that allows them to detect Android-powered devices that support accessory mode. Accessories must also provide 500mA at 5V for charging power. Many previously released Android-powered devices are only capable of acting as a USB device and cannot initiate connections with external USB devices. Android Open Accessory support overcomes this limitation and allows you to build accessories that can interact with an assortment of Android-powered devices by allowing the accessory to initiate the connection.
- Android Open Accessories development Kit (ADK) compatible
- Supports Android v2.3.4 and above devices
- Works with Android Debug Bridge (ADB) using MicroBridge
- Supports Android v1.5 and above devices
- Arduino Mega 2560 compatible (256K Flash MCU)
- Simply works like an Arduino Mega with an integrated USB Shield
- 56 Digital IOs,16 Analog inputs1,4 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART),1 Hardware TWI (I2C),1 Hardware SPI (up to 8Mbps)
- On board USB host(MAX3421)
- On board USB slave(ATMega8U2) and ISP breakout
- Build-in 5V-2A switched power regulator (input range 7V - 23V)
- Microcontroller: ATMega2560
- Max Frequency: 16MHz
- RAM Capacity: 8K
- FLASH Capacity: 256K
- Power Supply: External 12V/External 24V/External 7V/External 9V/USB 5V
- I/O Operation Level: 5V
- Board Size: 102mm x 54mm