Difference between revisions of "MMA7361L Module"
(Created page with "==Overview== right This is a breakout board for Freescale's MMA7361L three-axis analog accelerometer. The sensor requires a very low a...")
Revision as of 08:39, 29 May 2014
This is a breakout board for Freescale's MMA7361L three-axis analog accelerometer. The sensor requires a very low amount of power and has a g-select input which switches the accelerometer between ±1.5g and ±6g measurement ranges. Other features include a sleep mode, signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, and 0g-detect which detects linear freefall. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
- Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g)
- Breadboard friendly - 0.1" pitch header
- Low current consumption: 400 µASleep mode: 3 µA
- Low voltage operation: 2.2 V - 3.6 V
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Fast turn on time (0.5 ms enable response time)
- Self test for freefall detect diagnosis
- 0g-Detect for freefall protection
- Signal conditioning with low pass filter
- Robust design, high shocks survivability