Difference between revisions of "RASPBERRY PI SIM900 GSM/GPRS ADD-ON"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 06:53, 21 May 2014
Raspberry PI GSM Add-on is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM900 quad-band GSM/GPRS module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
|PCB size||73.8mm X 70mm X 1.6mm|
|Baud rate||9600 (default)|
|Current consumption (average)||-||500||-||mA|
|Instantaneous current consumption||-||-||2||A|